[OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Resurrecting a "dead" Epson printer
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 17:18:15 -0400
The 2200's waste pads cover the whole bottom cavity of the printer under the
are the paper runs through. You can't clean them or empty them. Epson sells
user-installable replacement waste pads that are mounted in a slide-in tray
for their larger printers, and these only cost $50. But the samller ones
like the 2200 are not user replaceable.