[OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:23:51 +0800
I use ISO100 first and then ISO200 later, all shots were taken at F2.8 and
there was enough light, shutter speeds were at 1/250s or above. Some people
using flashes for catch light in the eyes, some for fill-in and some using
low ISO film with smaller aperture.

The camera service in HK are generally not very good, not only Olympus. I
heard a story about Pent*x, they have no repair service for a lens here,
even within warranty period they charge a very high shipping cost to send
the lens to Japan for repair, finally my friend ship the lens himself to
Japan at a lower cost.

Now I only use the 40D body with MF lenses, no more AF problem. I have
checked the viewfinder, there is no tilt and manual focusing system is
accurate. I also seems to be able to control the color of this digital back,
this was my most worried part. I hope there is no new problem with this new
toy.

C.H.Ling