[OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait in the flower show
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:19:20 +0800
Thanks for the comment! Johnny.

I'm selling all Olympus digital, Olympus HK didn't provide me satisfying
service for the E-3. The focus and viewfinder tilt problem is very annoying.
I wrote a web page for the details on my problem, they just said they will
TRY to fix the finder problem for me but I insisted on a replacement, I have
no confidence on their repair service. Here is the content, it is a bit
rough though.

http://www.accura.com.hk/E3TEST/E3.htm

C.H.Ling