[OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: My Very 1st Wedding
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:34:57 -0400
Here's a bit more data. Calumet was the first to reliably ship the
old-new formulation. I just received some of the Portra 400
 from them and they will check the shipment to see what version it is,
unlike many firms---B&H will not always do this. They confirmed the
shipment was the old-new and not the old-old, but I did not know about
the new-new at that point. Prollly take awhile as it will be available
on a "stock-turnover" basis. Perhaps it can be directly ordered from
Koduck---I think it is 20 roll minimum, but would have to check.

same old Mike

http://www.adorama.com/catalog.tpl?op=NewsDesk_Internal&article_num=010808-9a