[OM] Re: OMs in use by real photographers

Subject: [OM] Re: OMs in use by real photographers
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:12:49 EDT
Yes, they are really nice.  It is interesting to me that he is a guy  who has
a very traditional photographic business (portraits, weddings, etc.) who
also is doing some really incredible fine art photography work. It is also
interesting that our paths have been similar.  I may have to check him  out a
little further.  Thanks, Moose.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 3/10/2008 11:52:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,