[OM] Re: Red eye fix in Olympus Master 2

Subject: [OM] Re: Red eye fix in Olympus Master 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:12:11 -0400
Using an inappropriate flash to begin with.  :-)

Sorry, I don't have Olympus Master but I would be extremely surprised if
red eye editing was done to the raw image.  I would assume it's working
on a JPEG which is stored somewhere else, possibly within the raw image
itself.  I believe it's "working as designed".

Dr. Flash