[OM] Re: [OT] Are film photos better?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Are film photos better?
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:36:29 +0100
I really like the boy sitting in the briefcase next to the globe... and I
have to say, from what I remember, Jez blends in (between the belgians, not
the boy with the globe) really nicely,he just has to do something about his
English, far too sofisticated, doesn't even come close to the eurospeak we
use :)

Iwert