[OM] Re: E3 Q

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 Q
From: "Stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 23:16:41 +0100
Never understood why... but test reports on the om system in chasseur
d'images where always bad or unfair... then twenty years after they praise
the un-understood intelligence of the OM4... and the quality of the
lenses...
(I remember they even once wrote that there was not depth of field control
button on the OMs Body... which of course is 100% true... as we all know ;-)

They are making the same sort of trial without defense to the E3... stating
"the best of the 4/3 ! the limit of the 4/3 ?"  header of the presentation
of the E3 "Le 4/3 à son apogée..." meaning that the 4/3 system can only go
down...