[OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: New backpack on the way
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 07:18:36 +1100
Ah yes, option 4. Neither mind nor body - only emptiness.
Hmmmm.
How strangely unattractive.
Without mind, what exactly is doing the listening?
And balance, harmony, karma? The Stoics dealt with that.
It implies that there is a cosmic/divine rule book.
Clearly ludicrous.
I eschew polar thinking, mere binary, preferring Aristotelean triple
or Pascalian quadruple analyses.
I'll treasure my shame, and deal with it honorably if I can.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx