[OM] Re: Moose Monday v. AP

Subject: [OM] Re: Moose Monday v. AP
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:59:13 -0600
Paul Braun wrote:

>> Bob Whitmire wrote:
>>> Metaphorically speaking, I follow AP around to urinate wherever they walk.
>>> I loathe AP.

Bob,

I shared your story with one of my best friends who has been an editor
of several papers and motorsports magazines.

He shares your sentiments and raises you one or two.

It was funny -- reading your rant was like reading one of his -- and
your styles are almost identical.

His comment?

"...I doubt there is anybody with any brains whatsoever who ever worked
for any size paper at all who didn't get miffed at AP.

Been there. Done that. Buncha times."

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon