[OM] Re: one Odyssee camera accounted for but cannot find site

Subject: [OM] Re: one Odyssee camera accounted for but cannot find site
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:56:38 -0700
 > It seems that the site I bookmarked to
> be the Odyssee site
> (http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/index.htm) now has a
> different content.

  Forwarding this to the list again -- here's a mail I had from Jeff
Keller on Jan 17th, when I enquired about the north american camera's
progress:

  - - -
I think I know where it is. I'll send an email and see if I can get it
moving.

At the moment my olympus-photography.com web site is down. I've been
buried with work but should have it back up soon.
  - - -

  Haven't heard anything more from him since then, though.

  -- dan