[OM] Re: Some B&W pics...

Subject: [OM] Re: Some B&W pics...
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:54:51 +0000
Thanks for the kind words Chris (& to all the others that commented).

Weston certainly has plenty of mud, several miles of it when the tide is
out. The island is Steep Holm (Flat Holm doesn't seem to show up at all
- not so easy to see, for obvious reasons) , the larger bit of high
ground which looks like an island (but isn't) is Brean Down.

Regards - Martyn.