[OM] Life in the 1800s

Subject: [OM] Life in the 1800s
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:44:35 -0800 (PST)
Fellurs,
  It finally happened, I finally took pictures of people.
  Last weekend we went to one of the local farms to see how maple sugar is
produced.  They use do not use normal methods and even dressed up in 1800
fashion...The only modern thing was the metal buckets, but there are pictures
of the old wooden ones.
  There was this horny donkey that tried to mount the bull and to which even
the cat looked pretty good...(when you come across the picture you will know
what I mean...:)  It seems that the cats really like the maple sap.
  There are also family pictures, Alex was so fascinated, he went and asked for
a job.  He was allowed to bring several buckets with sap and was in heaven.
  Taking picture of people isn't as scary as I thought...but I need a lot more
practice
  Boris
  P.S.  Here is the album:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Life%20in%20the%201800s/?start=all