[OM] I may have been asleep . . .

Subject: [OM] I may have been asleep . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:49:38 EST
Well, I have at least been busy, which is a good thing.  I finally got
around to un packaging my new 50-200mm SWD DZ last night.  The hood with  its
little trap door for attaching and detaching a lens cap is interesting,
however
one of the more interesting marketing pieces is a little peel off label  stuck
on the lens indicating that it is a 100-400mm equivalent lens.  They  may have
been doing that with their lenses all along and this was just the first  time
I noticed it.  It got peeled off and I did find it interesting.   The e-3 is
in the car (read that as SUV) and I'll have to give it a little run  today .
<[B^) Bill Barber

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)