[OM] OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 09:52:18 -0500
Yes, nothing like a nice Indian meal with good beer.? Ironically no IPA's made
in India at all--all are lagers or strong lagers.? IPA's had much hops and
increased alcohol to survive the voyage to India w/o spoiling.? Marnie likes
some, I've never cared for them.? Had creative, most excellent Indian while
attending a meeting in OZ---Woolloomooloo Wharf in Sydney.? Wish I could go
back soon.
I do like to grind my own garam masala?sometimes using black cumin.
Mike

Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Somosa good,
>??
... and pakora, naan, dal, saag paneer, and a nice curry.. Oh, yes.

With Kingfisher? Taj Mahal? Drinkable, but not great.

Moose