[OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT and apropos of nothing whatsoever...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:15:54 +1100
Gaita wrote the bio of his dad - Romulus My Father (filmed with Eric
Bana).
The book is excellent but unnerving, seeing as my wife came from the
same town and it's all eerily familiar...
I know a scot who is now a Professor Of Phil. at Melbourne Uni
(that's a real Professor, not the 'anyone with tenure' murkin kind)
who claims that he came here because Australians practice a very 'in
your face' style of philosophy. I don't think that he had Mick Dundee
and Les Paterson in mind but.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx