[OM] Re: IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:42:34 +0100
Hello Nathan,
very nice images of my "all time favourite" in The Netherlands. I worked for
more than 10 years under the towers of the St-Jan... I very much like the
pictures of the misty Servaas bridge. And the evening picture at the end
with the three ladies walking to the station of 's Hertogenbosch is a
giveaway :)

a few years ago while walking to work it had snowed a bit and there was a
goddes sitting quietly...

<http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/Something/photo#5171561420279897762>

Iwert (still dreaming of one)

2008/2/27, Nathan Wajsman