[OM] Re: Heds up on portable storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Heds up on portable storage
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:03:20 -0800
I hear you, Andrew.  My shipping here in the states was $7.39.  Not too bad.
Several years ago I offered a book to anyone who would pay the shipping.
The first reply was in Canada. Foolishly, I figured the shipping could be
couvered by $5.00 and that was what I asked for.  As it turned out the
shipping was something like $18.  I jsut bit the bullet and shipped it. LOL
Sorry about that mixup on the XL/XT thing.  Probably lucky I didn't use II
like I have several times in my searches in the past.  Sometimes, I am lucky
to rememberr my own name.  The Flashtrax originally sold for around $350.
The company sold to Verbatim so there are no new ones on the market.
Support is still provided, of sorts.
Paul in Portland OR