[OM] Re: Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Eclipse
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:09:37 -0600
Johnny,
        Your images came out much sharper than mine, but where's the
color? Did you shoot in monochrome mode? It sounds like the Live View is
very handy but alas (drat) not to be found on the E-500. I used an 80mm
aperture f8 scope (equivalent to 480mm lens) with on old Tokina 2x
doubler., but had problems with camera shake even with a 2 second
shutter delay. Results were OK but not as sharp as yours. Good job.

Charlie