[OM] Re: Lunar Eclipse

Subject: [OM] Re: Lunar Eclipse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:38:53 -0800
Paul Shields wrote:
> I took some shots of last year's lunar eclipse - and learnt the hard
> way how to do it better next time :).
>
> You've got me on the gallery stuff though. Is this a gallery for OM
> list members? I can't recall coming across it before. Please enlighten
> me :).

Zone-10.com is a commercial web venture, a site devoted to many things
photographic and with coming attractions that have as yet only been
hinted at. It is open to and interested in all camera types and brands.

Since is was started by a couple of Zuikoheads and has others lurking
about, it is about as Oly oriented as any site you may find. Started by
Ken "AG Schnozz" Norton and Khen Lim of the OM list, it also features a
weekly column by me, articles and reviews by Ken and Khen and by other
list members AndrewF, Richard Lovison and Bob Whitmire - so far.

The gallery is a free place for anyone who wishes to register to display
their images. As I have strayed from the Oly straight and narrow, I like
the idea of a place where some of my OM list friends hang out, but my
images from other camera brands aren't OT. ;-)

Drop by for a visit. <http://image66media.com/g2/main.php?g2_itemId=20>

Moose