[OM] Re: LCD protectors

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD protectors
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:49:09 -0500
I will be trying one of these on my Epson P-3000.

Having just fitted my E-410 with a Giottos glass protector I can say that
the Giottos are not hard to fit. They do have a more elaborate removal
process (you need to heat the edge of the cover with a hair dryer to soften
the adhesive). I got my installation right first time so didn't have to
attempt the removal process. I will say I am impressed by these covers as
the plastic sheet types I have tried before on other products have been very
unsatisfactory. It is virtually impossible to get rid of air bubbles even on
the higher end types in my experience.

Dan S.