[OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 33: anonymity period lifted
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:32:11 EST
Hmm, my question also.  There was probably little doubt from regulars  about
who did my image and although it was not my best, it was at least done in  a
way that perhaps some might have found interesting.  Perhaps everyone is
subscribing to the theory of, "If you can't say something nice, don't say
anything."   I'm not, although I've not posted any comments,  yet.  Guess I'd
better
leave my sack of stones at home today.     Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/20/2008 6:48:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,