[OM] Re: OT - Is there someone out their like John for Leica cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - Is there someone out their like John for Leica cameras
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:08:04 +0000
Well, the 18mm was interesting, certainly, Bill.  But it was good to
get together and meet.  That one was near the City of London, starting
at the Tower and working east through the old docklands, but I think
that you would enjoy Graham's countryside, especially with Graham
himself guiding us ... to a pub :-)

Chris