[OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: OT - Is there soemone out their like John for Leica

Subject: [OM] Re: [SPAM] Re: OT - Is there soemone out their like John for Leica cameras
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:34:25 -0000
On getting to know a camera repairer a few years back (and having bought a
Corfield Periflex from him, since we are mentioning UK-made L39 cameras) he
deigned to delve under the counter, bringing out his personal treasure, a
Reid III with Taylor Hobson 50/2.  I can tell you that the Reid is not just
seriously collectible, but a truly beautifully finished piece, and hard to
tell from the "real thing".

Quite made the Periflex look like a pile of junk - but that is another
story.

--
Piers