[OM] Re: tokina 28-70 or 28-80 comments?

Subject: [OM] Re: tokina 28-70 or 28-80 comments?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:07:13 -0500
Thanks for mentioning that again, Moose.? It looks like an interesting one.?See
below:

http://www.adaptall-2.com/lenses/01A.html

?I've been occasionally caught w/o sufficient macro gear.? I sometimes am
called upon for flash work and the constant 2.8 aperture of the 35-105 is
easier.? Choices are good, however.
On?the Gary Reese site there is mention of a Viv S1 35-85 F2.8? that looks
fairly good.? I?somewhat doubt it is better than the Tam 35-105 in the corners,
but hard to tell from data at hand.
Oh, should have?mentioned that Jeff K had first pointed out the Tam 35-105 to
me as it could also be used on Marnie's M*nolta? and that?my?Tam is from a list
member---Dave C (if I remember correctly).

Mike

?

Me too!  And it's cheap - not that mere price means anything ;-)

--
Piers