[OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released

Subject: [OM] Re: FWIW: Aperture 2 released
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:54:25 -0800
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> You're right about the system-level bit, the advantages, Jan.  And
> just to show how sorry I am for my momentary lapse in good humour with
> my Mac(s), I'm going to download Aperture 2 and see what it's
> like :-).

Hmmm... I may have been talking through my hat...

I just read on macfixit.com that people are complaining that some
cameras are now supported in iPhoto since the latest Graphics update,
but not in Aperture yet.

> I put my poor humour down to having given up profanity and weekday
> beer-drinking...

That's the key to long life. Well, it won't actually be any longer,
but it will *seem* longer... :-)

:::: I'm the commander - see, I don't need to explain - I do not need
to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being
the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say
something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation. --
George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>