[OM] Re: Olympus re 12-60mm SWD "less than optimal autofocusing response

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus re 12-60mm SWD "less than optimal autofocusing response"
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:52:55 -0600
        Been in lurk mode for a while but since I bought one of these
about two months ago, I thought I would chime in. I guess I got one of
the good ones as I've had no problems at all with mine. The auto-focus
is fast and to my eye very accurate.
        BTW, there was a $100 rebate offer with this lens when I made my
purchase. It has been about two months since I mailed in the paperwork
and still no rebate. Is it usual to take this long?

Charlie