[OM] Re: OM-1 Problem

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 Problem
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:56:58 EST
Hi,

Thanks to John, Darin, Bart and Jim for offering advice. Now I know what  the
thread does. Not sure I want to tackle it. As noted, this is a pretty old
camera, in real nice shape. Maybe I'll just unscrew the mount and a have quick
looksey...

Thanks again!

Dave in Denver

In a message dated 2/11/2008 8:10:51 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,