[OM] Fw: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]

Subject: [OM] Fw: OT - Moose fesses up [was SDHC deal [was Quick Question]]
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:06:42 -0800
After some further checking, I do believe that I will go with the A650 IS.
I really like the articulated LCD.  I can live without the hot shoe.  My
Panasonic FL28 has slave capability.  And I would probably never use the
tether capability anyway. LOL  BTW, I took advantage of the SD card rebate
thing.  Couldn't find it on B & H,  but did find it on Adorama.  Ordered 3
cards which will come in at $40 for the three.  Not bad.  Have other cameras
that use them, also.
Paul in Portland OR