[OM] Re: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]

Subject: [OM] Re: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:01:15 -0800
Daniel Sepke wrote:
> Also be aware that the rebate output from this offer is in the form of a
> prepaid Visa card or a check you can only spend at the retailer you
> purchased the cards from. The Visa card is also a purchase only type that
> you cannot get cash back on it, though I do believe you can use it anywhere
> that takes Visa. This offer is not the standard check back rebate.

Sorry, I meant to mention that. It didn't make much impact on me, as a
credit at B&H is the same as cash from my perspective. ;-)

I do hate the prepaid cards, real rip-offs. In Calif, they recently
passed a law that they must be redeemed for cash once down to a small
amount, maybe $10? I'm going to try that on the Amex card sitting around
here somewhere with about $6 on it.

Moose