[OM] Re: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]

Subject: [OM] Re: SDHC deal [was Quick Question]
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:37:35 -0800
The only problem I ran into with Rescuepro is that it  does not find
Olympus raw files.  Right after I purchased my last card I ran some tests
to see what it could do and it finds .jpg just fine in fact it found .jpgs
that were written to the card sometime ago but not any of the raw files
that I took the same day as test files.  I was somewhat disappointed as one
of reasons I bought the card was to get the Rescuepro.  I  downloaded a
freeware program called recuva and that seems to work.  John