[OM] Re: An essential piece of reference material for OM collectors/user

Subject: [OM] Re: An essential piece of reference material for OM collectors/users
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:58:54 +0100
I've got a similar item:

Wilfried Mordmüller     Handboek Olympus OM Systeem     Ed.Olympus6
1982

It doesn't include colour photographs, only b/w. It's a translation
out of the German language and has supplements from after 1982 and was
published by Olympus Nederland in Rotterdam.
Cameras included OM1, OM2, OM4, OM10, OM20, OM30 as well as some
rangefinder cameras.
Otherwise the same contents as the item on eBoy.

Offers will be considerd.

Dharma S.