[OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: an eventful week

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: an eventful week
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:40:30 -0500
Love that boot shot. I'm in love, and don't even know to whom it is
attached. (Hoping, however, that it's female. <g>)

Also like the I (heart) naps. I'm assuming that's English, and naps
are short intervals of sleep rather than something with an entirely
different meaning, like the Dutch word for bagel or something.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com