[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:35:03 -0400
Is Mark Knopfler a left handed guitarist a la Paul MacCartney?

I have Knopfler's and Dire Straits' entire CD collections and haven't
noticed him playing backwards on any photos in the sleeve notes.

Likewise on the Knopfler / Chet Atkins album he doesn't look to be playing
left handed.

Strange !

John Hudson ............. sou'paw