[OM] Re: This Day The Music Died

Subject: [OM] Re: This Day The Music Died
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:43:50 +0000
Indeed, Joel.

It was a lovely song, and one which I quite like listening to ... but
only occasionally.

There's too much talent continually being released into the world to
worry about music "dying".

Just listen to something like Radiohead's song for the Romeo and
Juliet film, for instance.  We went to the Cambridge Folk Festival
last year and there's plenty of good, moving music around.

Chris