[OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag

Subject: [OM] Re: Recommendations for a camera+laptop commute-to-work bag
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 05:53:35 +0000
JV

My Boss has a Swiss Army (so-called) backpack which is of decent
quality, so the bag you linked to should be good.

However, I agree with Andrew: the Billingham Hadley series is a really
good camera bag which can also be used for papers and a laptop.  I
have the Hadley (13 years old) and Hadley Pro (3 years old).  If you
wanted a larger bag, the Billingham Photo Packington is rather smart.

You can see these bags at www.billingham.co.uk, and they are
distributed in the US by <http://www.rtsphoto.com/index.html>

Chris