[OM] Re: Flash voltages

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash voltages
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 03:27:52 +0000
Trigger voltage should be measured the same on all flash units... from the
large center contact to the contact at the side of the foot.  When you
remeasure you'll probably find that your T-32's are closer to 12 volts.
According to information supplied to Nils Frohberg by Olympus Europe all
E-system cameras are protected to 200 volts at the hot shoe.  I don't think I'd
push it with your oldies showing 100 volts or more but it looks like you have a
lot of options at 12 volts and less.  I think many here are successfully using
T-32's.

Dr. Flash