[OM] Re: A few new ones

Subject: [OM] Re: A few new ones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 17:22:35 -0500
Several people have told me the exact same thing. You'd think maybe
they might want to hang a little warmth over their sofas so as to
permit easier daydreaming and such. All we hear up here in winter is
how Florida is the Promised Land. Here's a bit of it for less than
the price of half an airline ticket. They could invite their friends
over to look, too. They could turn the heat up and everyone could
wear shorts and t-shirts. They could cook burgers on the grill. Well,
maybe not. They'd have to go outside to do that, and the fantasy
would flash freeze and shatter as it fell to the frozen deck.

Ah, well . . .

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com