[OM] Celestron 750 f6 for eagles

Subject: [OM] Celestron 750 f6 for eagles
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:45:30 -0500
As there has been list eagle activity of late:
Haven't seen one? of these for over 6 mos on yabe.? I very recentlly obtained
one from Jeff.? (Thanks!!!)

The? Bald Eagles in our area view it as "Florida" (low of 8 deg F last night)
?as the mouth of the Merrimack stays ice free.? They are rather lazy for a
national symbol prefering to steal a dinner or eat carrion.?
They tend to hang out near the Chain Bidge on the border with Amesbury or Jappa
flats in Newburyport.? 71 pairs in total spotted in MA.? Perhaps I'll try and
exercise the new 750 this weekend again.? Perhaps Marnie needs one too though I
am much faster manuevering this one.

http://tinyurl.com/2t8km2

(item 110216819389 in case the link doesn't work)
Mike
http://webmail.aol.com