[OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters

Subject: [OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 19:39:20 -0400
Chuck:

What is it about UV filters that has generated so much high blood pressure ?

I prefer to keep air borne grunge and moisture off the front element of
whatever lens I am using, as most people would I am sure, and thus any
minute distortion in the image is but a low price to pay for maintaining
lens quality.

jh