[OM] Re: Great article

Subject: [OM] Re: Great article
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:13:10 -0800
He speculated that Nikon would use the pixel density of the D300 on a
full frame sensor giving 24Mp in the not too distant future. But he
seems to be quite happy with 12Mp although part of his contentment
comes from the low light performance of the D3.

The thing that keeps catching my attention is that he uses his lower
resolving lenses to save weight and for their greater zoom range. So
why carry the 1Ds if his prefered lenses limit him to slightly over
the resolution of a 5D?

Another factor though is that he has 32Mp (?) Hasselblad. Maybe the
Canon 1Ds is his point and shoot .... ?

-jeff