[OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 bits & parts advice
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 08:36:43 -0500
Replacement E-1 manuals can also be had from Olympus America for $10
shipping included but are stated to be 8-1/2x11 photocopies.
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/Manual.asp?ManualID=817>
But Piers' book is probably a much nicer production.

B+W filters are probably as good as they come but they're not cheap even
from "besteastern"... but they are cheaper than B&H.

As to cleaning the screen just remove it and dust it with a blower or a
brush or preferably with a "Swiffer Duster".  Dust sticks to them like
magic.

And, yes, I'm afraid you've been a victim of AG's April 1st joke.

Chuck Norcutt