[OM] wedding picture

Subject: [OM] wedding picture
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:50:34 -0400
My son, Nicolas, and his bride, June.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/4079230#237622800

They planned to be married in May 2008, but about a month ago June's dad was
diagnosed with cancer. His condition has deteriorated very quickly, so they
moved the wedding date up to yesterday, so that he could give away his only
daughter. The wedding had to be held in the hospital chapel, and her dad was
brought in in his hospital bed, as he is now unable to even sit in a
wheelchair. But by cutting back the pain medication for a bit, he was quite
alert and able to enjoy the wedding ceremony.

I didn't take many pictures, as being part of the ceremony pretty well keeps
you occupied.
His older brother, Daniel took the pictures for them. Okay, he used his
Canon 30D, but I'm sure he got something usuable :-)
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/4079230#237625155
Perhaps he'll post some on his website. I didn't get any pictures of her
dad, but it was quite a different wedding, with a lot of emotion, both happy
and sad.

Wayne