[OM] Re: OT = In IOWA!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT = In IOWA!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:40:21 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:

[snip]

> In another week or two, we do need to get together to go photograph
> eagles.  They gather in Joel's back yard so we just go over to his
> house, drink his coffee and listen to jazz on his stereo.

Okay, now I'm Officially Jealous.  ;-)

Garth

P.S.:  Have a good Christmas season, everyone.  Since I'm cooking
Christmas dinner tomorrow, I'll be stuffing the turkey in about 24 hours
and then, a few hours later, stuffing *myself* with the turkey.  There's
a certain cosmic balance in that.  Mmmmmmm, turkey...