[OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (1)

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (1)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 10:08:19 +1100
Power pole detection.
Mother-in-Law recognition and termination.
'Things growing out of people's head' alert.
Cute girl detection (with cultural presets).
Anti-cliché mode. (Replaces 'Sunset' mode).
Anti-baby setting (immediate shutdown on detection).
Automatic horizon leveller (the D3 ain't auto).
Anti-gravity module (for the D3, 1Ds).
Smile detection with 'bad teeth' alert.
Vaseline on lens portrait mode.
Mosh pit mode and beerproofing.
Anti-theft feature (with fingerprint recognition).
Estate agent mode (removes rubbish from yard and minor building
defects, eliminates traffic noise, pushes neighboring buildings back,
oversaturates, fakes sunshine and somehow incorporates the smell of
fresh bread).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx