[OM] Re: [OM][OT] That Nykon D3 thing

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] That Nykon D3 thing
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:48:43 +1100
I don't normally shoot in B&W as it limits my options. However, the
noise structure is not displeasing, especially compared to the
butchered roll of Delta 400 I got back the other day.
These shots were not 'de-noised' in any way, although I did balance
the lighting on the road lights with layers/levels. And correct the
tilt - while you can see well normally in these conditions, it's not
easy to compose in a viewfinder!
(NB. Sensibility and sensitivity are not the same thing. I don't
think there's a camera that achieves high sensibility,yet). :)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx