[OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list - sort pf any way

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas camera wish list - sort pf any way
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 01:01:56 EST
Well, I'll jump on the end of this discussion and make a couple of comments
on cameras,Christmas and wish lists.

This is not on my wish list, because it is a done deal in my  mind. 2008 will
be the year of the e-3.  I just want to move an  enlarger or two and a little
extra stuff to create room for the e-3 in the broad  scheme of things.

Just unwrapped by Christmas gift from me to me.  I new Diana+. I'd  just sent
my entries in to Krappy Kamera X and realized while doing so that I  had
packed my Holga and put it in storage.   A little like the Tuxedo  that I
didn't
think I'd need and then discovered I did need it.  No, I  didn't buy a new
Tuxedo but probably could have paid for 40% of one  with the rental.  The
Diana+
is a little different as you can never have  too many cameras and at $55, I
didn't get hurt too bad.

In addition to this being the year of the e-3, it will also be the year of
the alternative processes as I get my toes wet in some different  chemistry.

I will continue to teach and enter competitions and expect 2008 to be
another great year.  Bill Barber