[OM] My Christmas camera wish list

Subject: [OM] My Christmas camera wish list
From: tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:23:53 -0800 (PST)
the pictures on the website for the Oly arent working right, or thats how it
seems to me.. but:

http://www.camerarmor.com/products/?brand=Olympus&model=E410

I offered to loan my E-500 body to them for the scanning and development of the
body armor..still waiting to hear..

Thats what I want for xmas, maybe next year though

Check the pics of the other models... some of the lens protection gear looks
fantastic.. I saw it locally at London Drugs on a **non in camo... it was very
nice..I immediately wrote them and asked for oly armor.. they put the 410 armor
together in about 4 months..

If I could get *heated* covers like that for my E500 arctic shots.. I could
actually go out on the skidoos and take some muskox and caribou shots..

Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

I've run away and joined a different circus