[OM] Re: RRS Lever Clamp - works with Zuiko shift lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: RRS Lever Clamp - works with Zuiko shift lenses
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:17:14 -0800
I thought I might have missed a question ...

I talked with the guy at RRS (possibly the owner). He had notes which
he referred to. The Acratech has a 3/8" stud which the lever release
clamp could just spin onto. Didn't require a bushing or anything. I
got the smaller lever clamp with the threaded center hole. It isn't
particularly small.

-jeff