[OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330

Subject: [OM] Re: Could I have some hands on opinions of E-3 compared to E-330
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:39:23 -0800
> From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... we need to have someone who has an E-3 and one the following
> -- E330, 400/410, 500/510 -- do a side-by-side comparison to
> illustrate whether the E-3 sensor holds highlight detail better than
> the other panny sensors.

I'm willing to do that with the E-300, but don't have access to the
others.

:::: I told the world that Iraq, contrary to your claims, did not have
weapons of mass destruction. I told the world, contrary to your
claims, that Iraq had no connection to Al Qaeda. I told the world,
contrary to your claims, that Iraq had no connection to the atrocity
on 9/11, 2001. I told the world, contrary to your claims, that the
Iraqi people would resist a British and American invasion of their
country and that the fall of Baghdad would not be the beginning of the
end but merely the end of the beginning. Senator [Norm Coleman, R-MN],
in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and you
turned out to be wrong, and 100,000 people paid with their lives;
1,600 of them American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of
lies; 15,000 of them wounded, many of them disabled forever on a pack
of lies. -- George Galloway, UK Member of Parliament ::::

:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::